mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via 2.4G, this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM.
mBot is available in Bluetooth version or 2.4G version (this is the 2.4G Version version) and comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, remote control car, and can be used in multiple games.
- Compatible with the Makeblock platform and most LEGO parts
- Electronic parts are based on the Arduino open source ecosystem
- Easy drag-and-drop software
- Input: Light sensor, button, infrared receiver, ultrasonic sensor, line follower
- Output: Buzzer, RGB LED, infrared emitting, two motors, 4 ports
- mCore programming board with four colour-labelled RJ25 connectors for easy wiring and expansion with more Arduino sensors
- Infinite extensibility, using any mechanical parts and electronic modules